Search This Blog

Thursday

Dreamer - Be my Dream



Hello Dearies......

Last month there was so much silence over here.....I could not create and share any work and it was hell I can say. Gathering myself  I 'm back this month creating more stuff and sharing over here. 
I'm guest designing this post for ArtPlayground Blog for this month's challenge and I truly feel in love with the texture and colors in the mood board. To view my post click here.



I have used 8x10 canvas with heavy gesso run through Prima Filigree stencil..played with some opal magics, guage, diecuts from Fantasy dies, laces from Fantasy, flowers, sequences, metal charms, acrylic textured sheets with alcohol inks, chipies heat set with Lindys EP and final dry brushing with Prima Heavy Black gesso

Few close up shots.... 







Would like to share with





I was inspired by the grey sky with dark hues and stars....its a true dreamers sky.......!! The teals....greys....textures all compiled this stunning piece.

I'm sharing more work for this month gals........!!
Stay tunned!!!

Cheers!!

Hema



No comments:

Post a Comment