Search This Blog

Thursday

Vintage - Lady in Mirror


Hello Ladies.....

We have entered into another month and to begin with I wanted to share my work for Rhedd's Creative Spirit  Blog.



I have used an old cracked wooden plank which I did a photo transfer technique - I used Itsy Bitsy - Little Birdie PhotoTransfer liquid and used it on the focal image which I printed, also covered the focal image with modpodge once the image was transfered so that I could  work on colors. Later covered the wooden plank entirely with crackle paste and sprayed with Lindy's Magical Shakers - Gunten Tag and Time Travel Teal, Cathedral Pines - Green, Grab a guy gold. I added Prima moulds and art stones which were in my stash and dry brushed with white gesso and gave the entire plank a vintage feel. Few close up shots




Hope you guys join us with your creations for the month. Yes we accept work which is altered and given a new life. So join for the month and share some art along...........waiting for you guys.

Cheers!!

Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment