Search This Blog

Sunday

Appetizing



Hello Ladies....

Hope you all are having a lovely Easter.....!!

Today I have a new work for Off the Rails Scrapbooking blog and we have a lovely mood board to play along and this is my take on the same.








I have used star shaped canvas panels and Lindys sprays and magical powders, die cuts, wooden chippies heat embossed with Lindys EP, crystal stones as ice cubes from Isty Bitsy store, used various stencils run through white gesso for texutre.

Hope you guys like this new share for the month and here its summer and may be this mixed media panels quench your thirst!! 

Sharing with 

Image may contain: text

Should I say its a mear coincidence that I had already created the work and the mood board was about the color scheme LOL. The panesl speak the colors ....I have combined.  Hope you guys like my take on the challenge.




Happy Crafting Gals!!

Cheers!!

Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment