Search This Blog

Wednesday

Revive Memories



Hello Gals.....

I'm back with a new share of work and I have altered an old dairy of memories and hence wanted to share with you all.

I have worked on textures with Little Birdie new release of Stone Paste, Fiber Paste, Brick stencil and have created the base texture ...later added some guague, dried pumpkin fiber, dried twigs, new release art stones from Little Birdie - Itsy Bitsy store.  Coated with black gesso and went ahead added some green color splash and alcohol gold color splash on to the base and heat set it.  Once dried added Viva gold for highlight, stuck few metal charms...to give it a forest look. I wanted to give a try with the new products and this was very yummy to play with and I throughly enjoyed working and the result is just too good!!

Few close up shots here:










Hope you guys like this new share of work and this is the first time I have altered a dairy and truly loved the way this turned.....will be making more and sharing with you all.


Sharing with



Create......Share.....have FUN!!!

Cheers!!

Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment