Search This Blog

Saturday

Comfort!!




Helloooo Lovelies....

Today I have a lovely layout to share with you all which I created for Altair blog. 

I have used the lovely paper collection here and have created this Layout. I have firstly added texture, added Lindys sprays Urban Amethyst, Poppin Pink and bachelor button blue, guage, handmande Prima moulds, glasss beads, silver jewellery beads, heat embossed chippies with Ranger White EP, few leaves and mulberry flowers......and lovely flowers and butterflies which were fussy cut and adhered  on to the layout, added a little sprinkles too.

This collection comes with lovely fussy cut pages with flowers and butterflies. Its a lovely treat for crafters who love fussy cutting and I'm one. Its like meditation to a crafter (LOL)...... its calms down and helps you relax. I love flowers and butterflies, dreamcatchers and this collection is a real treat. I enjoyed working with these lovely papers.

Few close up shots








The collection I have used is mentioned below

       

I hope you like it and get inspired.

Sharing with you all gals.....


For MTW challenge....I have choosen almost all the colors in this layout and the inspirational word COMFORT for me was a baby in mother's womb. Yes......dont we all have that comfort being in a mom's womb and isnt that a lovely comfortable place ...and dont we all experience that motherhood and yes......its God's gift that he has blessed a WOMAN to be so complete. I was quite lucky to have this months paper collection which I got from Altair and for my surpirse it was a lovely paper pack which had maternity pics in it...viola.....I already had my mind churning MTW.....here I come LOL......so just captured this lovely imagination and created this layout and I hope you guys like it toooooo!! Handwrote a sentiment of my own and adhered it.

Thanks for all your love and support.

Create.....Share .......and have fun!!

Cheers!!

Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment