Search This Blog

Saturday

Features.....!!Attitude of a Woman



Hello Ladies....

Its almost end of the month and I'm sharing this project which I created for Lindy's challenge and have totally loved playing with the color palatte and wanted to create something striking and different from all the other work of mine.  I couldnt resist using this new stamp set from Visible Image which I won for a challenge ......I cant stop my self using her in almost of my projects...LOL😄😄

I have used heart shaped canvas panel (Itsy Bitsy) for my work and tittled as Features for my project as it suits aptly for this. As we women we all have striking features with an attitude which is an oomph factor for all. I wanted to enhace this and use it in my project for a beautiful face and featuring the highlights of texture play in my work......yeah it turned out as BEAUTY!!! 

I have used Prima gesso, for textures used various stencils, guage, tissue paper, handmade Prima moulds, Prima texture stamp - honey comb, Creative Embellishments - Dragonfly chippies heat embossed with Lindys - Morning glory Auzre, Twilight Blue Slate, Ranger gold, Black forest black EPs, Lindy's sprays - Tainted love teal, Magical powder - bachelor button blue, Mission Bells Brown, Gosmer Gold Mist, Sequines, Bling, Art stones, Glitter balls, prills, lace, mulberry flowers, Fabrika Decoru's glitter paints for more shine......

Few close up shots








Hope you guys enjoyed this share of mine.

Would like to share with 



Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge Blog

Inspired with the textures and shine on this mood board.

2018 January Colour Challenge

Country View Challenges

Happy crafting gals....Thank you for your time and would love to read your comments!!

Cheers!!!

Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment