Search This Blog

Saturday

Steampunk - DT Reveal



Hi Dearies......

My first post for the month and I'm so happy to share this grungy Steampunk mini canvas which I created for Off the Rails Challenge blog as my DT Post. Its super exciting to be a part of this lovely talented bunch of gals.....Love this oppurtunity.

So here we go......I share the mood board and my take on the same.


I have taken the inspiration from the mood board and created this

I have used packing cloth on the canvas.

  Here I have used lace, corrugated pieces, and                                                                                          chipboard pieces and adhered it to the canvas.

 
 I have adhered gears and applied White gesso.

 Now here is the playtime......I have used Lindy's sprays and magical powders for color and texture.....added few mini art stones for extra texture and played on ...


  I have applied clear crackle once the paint dried. Once everything dried I applied white gesso to given it a dry look.




I added a small handwritten sentiment and finished the canvas.

I hope you guys get inspired and play along this month challenge with us.
Waiting to see your creations and share of work.....Hop on and Play along gals...

Cheers!!


Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment