Search This Blog

Monday

My Fair Lady



Hi Dearies

Today I have a Card to share with you all. 

Materials:

Neenah White CS, Sheepski -My fair lady digi stamp and Fuchsias, Corrugated Sheet, copper acrylic colour, Lace trim, perfect pearl - Pink, Distress inks- Twisted Citron, Festive berries, Spiced Marmalade, Archival Inks, Scrapberry's- flight stampset, Pattern Paper from my stash.

Few close up shots



About the Sponsorer:

Blurb Living in Leeds, Yorkshire in the UK, working full time as a Management Accountant, currently working on 2 design teams and an obsessive crafter and creator of cards. I have no actual style as yet but do love the unusual and quirky. I may be known for producing cards in soft pastel colours.
I love anything arty. I've always drawn stuff, for as long as I can remember. In my younger days I sold a few watercolour paintings. I recently found mixed media which is a joy and love creating canvases with flowers.
I had a battle with digital drawing for about a year and finally found some software I could gel with. January 2016 a challenge team I worked on was short of a designer's images to create with so I drew some. I opened my shop a month later so I could sponsor challenges and give something back to the crafting world, to the lovely ladies who have supported me on my journey.
I've a Facebook group SheepSki Designs where I hold challenges, some for fun to win digis as well as my monthly card challenge. I've a SheepSki Designs challenge blog as well. Things are growing slowly (thankfully) so I still manage to spend at least a little time with my hubby :D
Welcome to my world
Andrea xx

Love to see your creations.......@ TTCRD Challenge blog.

Would also love to share this with

Crafty sentiments design-Anything Goes Challenge
Worldwide Design Team - ATG
DL Art - ATG
A bit more time to Craft - Shine
The Flower challenge - ATG


Hope you like my creations.

Untill I meet you next happy crafting dearies!!

Cheers!!


Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment