Search This Blog

Sunday

Heartfelt


Hi Dearies....

Today I share  a new work.....a new mood and new style.  Hope you guys are happy with what I'm sharing here with you all.

I have used 9x11 canvas, Prima Art Stones, Prima Patina - Brass Paste, Distress Crayons- Basics, Dustty Attic chippes - Words21 (big) and Elegant Pearls, Few negatives of chippies,  Dusty Attic - Mandala Stencil, Metal embellishments, Papericious - New Release Chippies, Lindys EP - Blue, Teal, Brown, Black and Gold, Teal acrylic colour, Handmade Foam roses and few mulberry daises, Micro beads and Viva gold for highlights.

Few Closeup shots:









Sharing this work with





Hope you gals like what I share here.

I shall join you with few more new work......soon!

Happy Crafting !!

Cheers!!

Hema



No comments:

Post a Comment