Search This Blog

Tuesday

CRAFTSTORY


Hello Dearies.....

Application to the DT Call

Today I want to share with you the DT call from Craftstory, who is a leading Russian chipboard manufacturer and also other crafty stuff as well. I love your products and have seen the other scrappers using the products on their work and its gorgeous and would love to apply for your DT call.

A small brief up about myself

I'm Hema, here from India. I'm married and have a teenage son. I have been a Human Resource working professional from 15 years..... but now I'm at home giving my full time to my passion which is ART. I started with paper crafts, DIY and slowly moved over to cards, baby albums, gift boxes and now into mixed media which has caught me up and I'm happy experimenting on this in different styles and giving art a different dimension all together. I love working on any platform and learn more techniques to create some stunning art pieces. I'm comfortable in variations giving different dimensions in work.

Below listed my social media links:

Links         FB   :  VelCraft Creations
                          My Work
       Instagram  :  Hema SJ  
             Blog    :  Hema SJ - VelCraft

I would be happy to be apart of this great team who are a par with their own creativeness.  Its a great learning to be among such beautiful souls who bring joy to our lives with their work.  I have learnt the same way too.  Hope  my work  brings an opportunity to learn and create more with you all.   Enclosing few pics of my work.


 




Currently I have joined two design teams which I'm not supposed to reveal since the DT call is still on but I have been selected.  Would be happy to let you know by mail if you need the details. I would like to thank you all gals for the opportunity shared and would wait for a positive response.

Love 


Hema 

No comments:

Post a Comment