Search This Blog

Thursday

Merry Mermaid


Hello Beauties...

Today I have worked totally on Blueeeeeee.......... I loved working on this LO. Truly.

I have used real stones, tissue paper, soft stones (I picked few from my aquarium.....LOL), old net, sea shells, real soft sand, viva gold, patina brown paste - Finnabair, Art stones, Sea Moss,Papericious - new Teal Blue spray for water effects, Papericious wooden chippies, Creative embellishments - Mermaid, Metallic Waxes - Turquoise Blue, Blue velvet, White Gesso, 3D Heavy body gel for sticking all the embellishments.

I have used 8x8 canvas board, stuck real stones and covered them with tissue paper so that I can use colour easily on them. Gave the whole layout a wash with Teal spray and worked down with the colour tones and stuck real sand ......(I could not get the dry sand effect) Though I layered it with more sand and gave three layers also still the sand was getting absorbed and I was a bit upset,,,,,,Later gave it a thought and looked.....it showed natural like wet sand ...hence left it at that and got convinced myself (LOL). Then started working around with art stones, net, moss, shells.  I coloured the mermaid with metallic waxes and highlighted the scales with white gelly pen.  Dry brushed white gesso on the layout for water effect.  Rubbed on viva gold and Brown paste for highlights.

Few close up shots:








Sharing this little mermaid with


Wyzwanie MMW #15 - April Moodboard | MMW Challenge #15 Kwietniowy Moodboard


Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge Blog


Hope you all liked this little piece of ART.

Will join you all with yet another work of mine.

Stay Blessed!!

Cheers!!

Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment