Search This Blog

Monday

Dream


Hi Dearies.....

Today I'm joining with you to share my new work and truly I had so much fun and quite happy the way the whole LO turned out.

I have used 8*11" canvas.....I attached burlap strips cut in uneven shapes and  cheese cloth -adhered it to the canvas. Applied Prima Heavy Black Gesso, then tied few beads into the thread and adhered it to the canvas...next  started with dry brushing with White Gesso (PRIMA), Finnabair Alchemy Turquoise Wax- rubbed randomly on to the LO, next layers for the focal pic which I choose, Sisal-black, Finnabair - At Stones, Fussy cut feathers from Rose Quartz paper collection - Prima, metal beads, few roses, rhinestones in different sizes, few pearls, micro beads, glitter balls, sequences, used Creative Embellishments Border Chippies- used black gesso and dry brushed with Unicorn Sparks(Finnabair).  Once I had finished gluing everything with Heavy 3D gel - Finnabair.....I dry brushed with white jesso for more texture to show up. I love to work on different textures and mediums......so I always experiment on my LO's. 

I liked the Focal picture for the Tittle - DREAM.......Freedom is something we women always love.I always love to show the women in different aspects.  The whole dramatic effect was given so that all elements co ordinate with the focal picture and also the tittle.  So I gave the Caption and also says "Dreams do not work unless you do".  Totally Black n White - so are our dreams n a woman's freedom always matters.

Few close up shots for you:













Sharing this work with 

  
P.S. I choose Black , White and Turquoise blue as the colour for this challenge.





Premium Art Brands


PS: My take on this challenge is the first row....flowers/media/sequins.

Hope you guys liked what I shared here.......if so leave some love.

Will catch up with yet another work of mine.

Stay Blessed!!  Cheers!!

Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment