Search This Blog

Saturday

Blue - Warm Gun


Hi Dearies

Today I would like to share an ART Journal which I have worked after a long time.  I choose the canvas sheet as the base.  Worked with Gabi's stencil and modelling paste for texture. Sprayed Teal Blue - Papericious new release of sprays which are awesome to work and misty for the colour and heat set it.  Later worked on Doodle Heart Stamps and Music stamps from Kaisercraft with archival black and Momento Blue Dye ink randomly across the spread. Layers with few tags, thread, beads and flowers.  Finally finished with Ground expresso distress ink on the edges of the journal.

I picked my focal pic the Beatles Rock Band - and the song Warm Gun which is totally cool with some love in air and romance. Totally in love with the music and vocals in the song....hence went ahead and did this art journal.


Few close up shots





I would like to share this with 


Join our Challenge:

Wyzwanie 4/17 Challenge 4/17



Hope you guys like my art journal.  My Superpower here is the colours, textures and mediums which give an artist all the freedom to create and make magic in any form.  The colours truly give a impression to the eyes and give us happiness and cheer.  Its totally a warm and positive feeling  in life........which is super powerful!!

Will join you all with yet another art work of mine.

Stay Blessed!!

Cheers!!

Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment